All safety rules are to be obeyed. The PGARA representatives may implement further rules as deemed necessary. The Board of Directors committee has final authority.
1. All classes require a safety rated helmet, 10 years old or newer, with no visible damage. BOD strongly recommends Snell SA 2005
2. All classes must wear approved driving suits, gloves, pit crew coveralls and car uniforms. SFI rating for single layers (3.2a-1), BOD recommends a rating of 3.2a-5 or better.
3. Window net on the driver's side window mandatory. This net must be removable and an approved safety window net. (No homemade window nets)
4. All cars must have safety belts, minimum 4 point harness, 10 years old or newer, and subject to tech approval.
5. Neck Braces mandatory in all classes.
6. Board of director approved racing seat in all classes.
7. A full 4 point roll cage, 3 door bars each side, front and rear hoops allowed, seat and seatbelts must be attached to roll cage, minimum tubing size 1.75" diameter, .095 wall thickness, all roll cage must be welded to frame or mounted to a plate that is minimum 1/4" plate steel 6"x 6" square and bolted on or welded to floor boards and door sills and or unibody frame of car using 1/2" bolts and big washers. No limits to roll cage to protect yourself.
8. All flammable material to be removed (stock dash optional).
9. Full firewall and floor pan must remain stock.
10. Easy entrance and exit from driver compartment.
11. ALL DOORS must be welded shut.
12. All glass must be removed except the windshield.
13. A full windshield or Lexan shield on driver's side with a safety bar securely fastened from the roof to the cowl in the center of the windshield opening, minimum ½" O.D.
14. Bars must be safety padded in the driver's compartment, steering wheel center to be padded as well.
15. Bumpers must be stock and capped to body.
16. Radiator must have over flow catch can with a minimum 1 litre capacity.
17. At least 2 hood and trunk pins with 2" flat washers.
18. All cars must have a fully charged chemical fire extinguisher, of at least 2.5 pounds, mounted securely within the driver's reach. This extinguisher must be mounted on a metal bracket (extinguishers can not be taped to roll bars).
19. No sheet metal screws allowed.
20. Use of antifreeze is not allowed.
21. Fuel lines must be passed by Safety Committee.
22. Batteries within roll cage secured, covered with rubber and passed by Safety Committee.
23. Drive shaft sling made of strap steel installed behind the front "U" joint, within the front third of the drive shaft.
24. A skid plate installed on the right front lower "A" frame. A used brake shoe is recommended.
25. Water cans must be painted BLUE, gas cans painted RED.
26. Ignition switch removed and a pull-on push-off type switch is to be installed within easy reach on right hand side of driver, clearly labeled "IGNITION SWITCH".
IF IN DOUBT, OR FOR ANYTHING NOT COVERED, REFER TO THE PGARA BOARD OFFloor mount hardware on the ends of the lap belt that attaches your belt assembly to the floor must be mounted in the vertical position.
When using this type of hardware for any reason, shoulder harnesses or belts must be mounted vertically.
Any car involved in an accident must be checked by the Safety Committee or pit boss before it will be allowed to run in the following race event.
All accident damage is to be repaired before the next race meet.